PowerLight - Quality Policy
PowerLight Pty Ltd is committed to providing the highest possible quality and reliability of services, in order to obtain new customers and retain existing ones.
We are committed to continuous improvement in quality with the goal of meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Improvement in quality is the responsibility and obligation of every PowerLight Employee.
Our commitment to quality improvement will lower costs by eliminating errors, resulting in the best service at the lowest cost with the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
To achieve the above, PowerLight will:
- Make quality work the joint responsibility of Management and Employees. Our commitment is to utilise every available means to do it right the first time.
- Maintain quality goals and objectives as set out in our Strategic Plan.
- Ensure that customer expectation, as well as specifications, are an integral part of every new program.
- Apply a quality planning system to ensure effective implementation of every new program to meet our Quality goals.
- Commit to an ongoing training program for all new and existing employees.
- Promote quality awareness and employee work involvement in quality improvement programs.
PowerLight - Occupational Health & Safety Policy
At Powerlight our occupational health, safety and rehabilitation policy is based on a belief that the wellbeing of people employed by us, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
The objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analyses.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success and of our health and safety management is dependent on:
- Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing OH&S.
- Controls that are suitable to each given situation.
- Understanding the total work process and associated OH&S risks.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees.
Please view our Employee OH&S pdf (310 kb) OPEN PDF