Electrical installation in the 21st century involves much more than the provision of power and lighting.
At PowerLight, we have the skills and experience to manage complete projects, from initial concept right through to completion, and beyond that with ongoing support.
We offer the full range of modern electrical services, including:
- Project costing - design, installation and commissioning of:
- lighting and power, including modern lighting control systems.
- switchboards, including our own custom-built boards.
- phone systems, including PABX.
- data systems, including full network cabling.
- security systems, including access systems, CCTV and alarm systems.
- audiovisual and television.
- Electrical Installations - for over 30 years we have been providing full electrical services (as listed above) for commercial and industrial projects, from small offices and warehouses to 30 storey buildings.
- Data, MATV, Fire and Security - incorporated in the electrical services constraint and utilising specialist companies for programming and commissioning of software. This delivers the best product at the best price to clients.
- Ongoing customer support, including regular testing* of emergency lighting, earth leakage circuit breakers and switchboards.
*All businesses should be aware of their statutory obligations to maintain the safety of their electrical installations. We educate our customers in basic testing procedures, minimising the need for callouts, but also provide full testing services as and when required.
- Service Protection Devices - all new installations have an S-POD, commonly known as Service Pillars. PowerLight manufactures, supplies and installs Service Pillars up to 2000 amps, to Australian Standard 3439.
- Hire of temporary Construction Site Switch boards - Powerlight have their own construction site switchboards for hire. These switchboards are manufactured by PowerLight and are designed specifically for the construction industry, built to Australian Standards 3012 and rated up to 200 amps.